The Complete Beginner's Guide to Crypto Gambling
Cryptocurrencies have revolutionized online casino payments with faster and more private options. But diving into crypto payments can be quite risky if you don’t understand their nooks and crannies. Check out this guide for expert tips on safely depositing and withdrawing at NZ crypto gambling sites!
- Choose the Right Crypto Online Casino
- Why Crypto? The Benefits of Cryptocurrency Payments
- Consider This Before Depositing and Withdrawing With Cryptocurrencies
- How to Add Value With Crypto Promotions
- Additional Options for Crypto-Wallet Payments
- Expert Verdict on Payments at Cryptocurrency Casinos
Choose the Right Crypto Online Casino
Although traditional payments are still used, players rely more on digital wallets such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, etc, because crypto payments are instant with no third parties involved.
First, consider the following to find the crypto payment options available in NZ online gambling sites:
- Check the casino’s credibility: Do Google research and look for reviews. They can give you an idea of what to expect.
- License and security: The casino must have valid licenses and comply with security measures. Check if it has SSL encryption.
- Learn your country’s regulations: You must know your country’s laws concerning online gambling and crypto payments. Check if your country is not on the ban list of the casino you chose.
After you have made sure that the casino complies with safety and legal regulations, consider these aspects:
- Assess user experience: Go for casinos that possess a user-friendly interface. Check if the casino has an app and for which platforms are available. Verify language choices, especially if English is not your native language.
- Games’ offer: Look at the offer to see if it meets your tastes.
- Bonuses: They act like treats for the gamblers. Look for free spins, deposit bonuses, VIP programs, and cash prizes, among other things.
- Payment system: Take a look at the Bitcoin payments they have available.
Why Crypto? The Benefits of Cryptocurrency Payments
Casino players choose this range of payment options to enhance their online gambling experience because of the perks attached to crypto:
- Completely Anonymous: Crypto payments are an excellent solution for those players who don’t want their personal or financial information shared with the online casino.
- Secure: Not a single bit of the player’s personal information will be shared with third parties. Crypto gambling is protected by layers of security that are fraud-proof.
- Decentralized: no authoritative bodies will be involved in the payment process, unlike traditional payments, where you have to deal with banking institutions that delay the payment procedures.
- Fast, instant transactions: Players receive their earnings instantly, unlike traditional payment methods.
- Few to no transaction fees: Fees take a portion of the player’s earnings. This does not happen in Bitcoin gambling.
Consider This Before Depositing and Withdrawing With Cryptocurrencies
Before making a deposit and withdrawal, we suggest you become familiar with some digital currency payment methods for players in the online casino account. Below, we have some for you to consider:
|Cryptocurrency||Fees on Deposits||Fees on Withdrawals||Processing Times|
|Bitcoin||No||0.0002 BTC||40 minutes|
|Ethereum||No||0.008 ETC||12 hours|
|Litecoin||No||0.001 LTC||30 minutes|
|Tether||No||3 USDT||2 minutes|
Above, we have exposed the most common crypto wallets. Cryptocurrency transactions have no deposit fees, while the withdrawal processes have different amounts. The processing time for each one is different. Remember that crypto transactions based on blockchain technology are influenced by volatility, which is also affected by supply and demand, investor and user sentiment, and government regulations.
As tips (especially for beginners), our experts encourage you to do the following:
- Double-check the recipient’s crypto address and copy-paste it. One single typo will deliver your funds to the wrong recipient. You have to be careful because if you send the bitcoins to the wrong recipient, you are unlikely to recover them.
- Perform a few tests where you send and receive cryptocurrencies to ensure you selected the right recipient. Again, you must be careful because if you send the bitcoins to the wrong recipient, you are unlikely to recover them.
- Become familiar with the confirmation times. This ensures all transactions are fraud-free and protects the blockchain network security. The confirmation time will be much faster if you trade crypto in a big blockchain.
- To add an extra layer of safety, rely on two-factor authentication processes, which can be performed with a mobile number.
How to Add Value With Crypto Promotions
Crypto promotions are desirable due to their convenience, and NZ online casinos offer them. That’s why they incentivize their players with appealing promotions. Who would resist getting extra spins or a reasonable sum of money to spend on games the player desires?
Many gaming platforms offer new players a welcome bonus; for a certain amount, players get their money multiplied by a certain percentage, plus other benefits such as free spins. However, certain conditions apply, such as a determined wagering amount and cashout limit.
Players can access minimum deposit sites to claim no-deposit offers to make things more attractive. In the first case, these bonuses are for players unwilling to invest significant amounts of money; the minimum deposit bonus choice exists. On the other hand, no-deposit promotions at NZ sites are an excellent incentive for those willing to try a casino for the first time.
These bonuses come mainly with a promo code provided by the casino site (or the bonus is available if you are already a member), allowing players to enjoy different benefits, such as no deposit bonus spins and bet multipliers.
Additionally, many casinos offer VIP programs with exclusive perks for all its members, such as exclusive promotions, bonuses, faster withdrawals, ticket giveaways, and much more.
Additional Options for Crypto-Wallet Payments
Of course, it is essential to mention that not everybody likes the high volatility associated with crypto transactions. Not everyone is familiar with (or trusts) cryptocurrencies in online casinos. There are always traditional online payment alternatives for these users, such as bank transfers, PayPal, and credit and debit cards.
Fast Payment Alternatives
For those users who like the speed of crypto payments, our experts would like to recommend POLi online gaming sites. It’s fast and free, the connection is secure, and no credit card is required. If you are a POLi user, we have a wide range of casinos for you in our repertoire.
Another excellent e-wallet we recommend is Skrill since its withdrawals to crypto wallets are instantaneous. Our experts have a list of trusted Skrill casinos that accept this payment method.
Anonymous Online Transactions
Anonymity nowadays is essential because you’ll never know when a hacker will attempt to steal your data and endanger your funds. For users who wish to protect their personal and financial information, we recommend NeoSurf and Paysafecard since both offer prepaid cards to play in online casinos and are entirely anonymous.
NeoSurf is very easy to use. The player only needs to select it as a payment option during the checkout on the casino site. Enter your NeoSurf pin code to transfer your credit to your player balance.
Paysafecard is also an excellent choice. Accepted in over 60 countries, Paysafecard has fast transactions and does not require registration.
Expert Verdict on Payments at Cryptocurrency Casinos
Our specialists believe crypto payment will become one of the most widely used transaction methods in many online casinos. The speed, safety, anonymity, and the increasing number of casinos accepting these banking methods make this a desirable option for gamblers.
However, remember that crypto gambling sites and e-wallets have regulations and terms that you should become familiar with before choosing any of these popular methods. So, choose wisely and gamble safely!