Up to $5 No Deposit Bonuses (2023 Complete List)
Only by email
GET 100 FREE SPINS NO DEPOSIT - Only By Email
Find the right bonus for you!
Up to $5 No Deposit Casino NZ List
These are the top $5 no deposit casino NZ bonuses for December 2023, selected and ranked by our expert author, Vlad George Nita, who used his experience to determine which of them have the highest no deposit value for NZ:
|Rank||Casino with up to $5 no deposit bonus|
|#1||$5 free no deposit bonus at JackpotCity|
|#2||$4 free at Amazon Slots|
|#3||$3 bonus with no deposit at Mirax Casino|
|#4||$2 as 20 no deposit spins at Wheelz|
|#5||$3 no deposit at Skol Casino|
Our listing process is based on the results of the tests we perform ourselves using live casino accounts.
We went through our database of the latest top casino bonuses in New Zealand and included promotions that offer $5 and less in our ranking of $5 no deposit NZ bonuses. We do this to provide you with valuable alternatives that have lower wagering requirements, higher availability, or different bonus terms tailored to your preferences.
Jackpot City Casino: Best $5 No Deposit Casino NZ
We picked the Jackpot City Casino offer as the best $5 no deposit casino NZ bonus because you don’t need to commit to a casino account in order to play it. It’s a highly similar bonus to what you can find among Platinum Play bonus codes and other related casinos by Bayton Ltd.
Why Jackpot City Casino is the best $5 no deposit casino in NZ
- No casino account is needed to play
- The offer applies to the unique Boom Galaxy Slot game
- The bonus comes as 50 free spins
- Reasonable cashout limit of $20
Is it worth claiming the free $5 bonus on registration?
Claiming the free $5 bonus on registration at Jackpot City Casino is worth it because the bonus applies to the exclusive Boom Galaxy Slot, which has a high payout rate.
You shouldn’t be put off by the small value as it’s actually very balanced. For example, Wheelz Casino bonus codes include a $2-worth no deposit free spins bonus, while Mirax Casino has a just under $4 no deposit bonus.
Existing player no deposit promotions at Jackpot City
An alternative no deposit promotion at Jackpot City that we recommend includes the $20 no deposit offer which you can play on the exclusive Casino Connect Slot. This is one of the most popular games at the moment and can only be found at Jackpot City Casino.
How to Pick a $5 Sign up Bonus Casino
- Look through a list of licensed and reliable real-money casinos selected by casino experts.
- Check which casinos offer a $5 no deposit NZ bonus and check their casino reviews to find the most important facts about them.
- Pick the $5 sign up bonus casino where you can play your preferred games using the promotion. You can do this by checking for eligible games stated in the promotional terms.
- Select a $5 no deposit site that allows you to withdraw your winnings using a payment method you’ve used before. This is necessary to ensure you don’t lose your winnings because of unreliable payment services.
- Pick a new online casino that offers $5 no deposit NZ bonuses because new casinos have the latest titles and the most popular payment methods in New Zealand.
Free Spins or Free Cash on Registration?
While the $5 no deposit NZ cash offers found in our no deposit bonus selection apply to different game categories, the free spins valued at $5 sign-up bonuses apply to new titles that online casinos currently promote.
However, their terms are similar, so we recommend that you choose based on the type of game you want to play.
How to calculate the value of a free spins no deposit bonus
To calculate the value of a free spin no deposit bonus, you need to multiply the value of each spin by the number of spins offered.
By looking at the bonus descriptions in our expert free spins no deposit listing, you can find the spin value for each offer.
How to Claim
- Pick a $5 no-deposit site from our list.
- Suppose you picked the Jackpot City Click on the “Play” button.
- Register with the casino.
- Enter a bonus code before you complete the registration offer, if a bonus code appears in the terms and conditions.
- The bonus should automatically appear in your casino account after registration.
- If the $5 no deposit bonus does not appear automatically in your account, contact the casino live chat and provide them with the official bonus title and your account details.
Industry Standards for $5 No Deposit Bonus
The industry standards for $5 no deposit bonuses consist of a high maximum cashout, low wagering conditions, and convenient game contributions. In the table below, we list the exact industry standards and what you should pay attention to when playing with these offers.
|$5 No Deposit Bonus Policies||Industry Standard Values||Be Aware|
|Maximum cashout||$20||You may need to make a payment before being able to cash out your winnings|
|Wagering conditions||45x Bonus Amount||Wagering conditions are stated for games that contribute 100%.|
|Eligible games||Pokies, New Pokies, Specific Titles||Not all eligible games contribute 100% to the bonus|
|Slots contribution||100%||Check if the bonus applies to all Slots, to a specific title, or to pokies from specific providers|
|Table games contribution||0%-10%||Table games may have higher minimum games than allowed by bonus terms|
|Live games contribution||0%-10%||Read the bonus terms to ensure you’re not unknowingly using a disallowed playing pattern|
To give you some examples, Europa Casino no deposit bonus codes applies to many popular pokies, while the wagering conditions of FreeSpino casino bonuses are lower at 20x.
How to Convert Your Winnings to Real Money
- Complete the rollover of the offer
- Make sure you’ve correctly wagered based on game contributions to wagering requirements
- If required, make a minimum payment to be able to withdraw your winnings.
- Ensure you are making the minimum deposit using a payment method that is eligible for the bonus you are playing with. You can check this in the $5 sign-up bonus casino terms.
- Place a withdrawal request for an amount below the maximum bonus cash-out limit.
- If your winnings are higher than the cash-out limit, separate them into multiple payouts.
- Withdraw using the same method you used for your payment.
Alternatives to a $5 Free Signup Bonus
The 10-dollar free no deposit bonuses are the most popular alternative to a $5 free sign-up bonus because they offer more bonus funds at similar terms and conditions. However, their main disadvantage is that they are rarer than $5 no deposit promotions.
Our experts also recommend 20 dollars free no deposit bonuses as a top alternative because, if you get them in the form of free spins, these promotions have more rounds than the $5 no deposit as free spins offer.
Be aware that the $10 no deposit offers tend to also impose higher wagering requirements than the $5 sign-up bonus.
Should You Go for a New $5 Deposit Casino NZ instead?
Based on the offers selected for our updated $5 deposit casino NZ listing, you should choose a 5 dollar deposit offer if you are looking for more winning chances and higher maximum cashout limits than what you get with $5 no deposit offers. However, be aware that the $5 deposit offer comes with an instant financial commitment.
How We Research $5 No Deposit Bonus Offers
Vlad George Nita researched the latest $5 no deposit bonuses in NZ using real casino accounts, and ranked the top 5 offers on this page based on our standards:
He checked if the licensing of all sites offering $5 no deposit NZ bonuses is provided by well-known authorities such as the UK Gambling Commission, and the Malta Gaming Authority, to ensure the sites follow regulations that prioritize your safety.
Manual bonus checks
He checked the bonuses himself to see if the bonus is truly convenient.
For instance, when researching the All Slots Casino $5 no deposit bonus, he registered on the All Slots Casino platform, verified his account, and played with the bonus in accordance with promotional terms. The experience was not enough for Vlad George Nita to include it in our top 5 rankings.
Real money withdrawals
When the $5 no deposit NZ bonus testing results in any winnings, our lead experts test the cashout process by requesting a complete withdrawal. For example, when testing the Fruity Casino $5 no deposit bonus, Vlad George Nita cashed out $8, but the payout process was too slow, so he did not include it in our list.
Our lead expert completes the research of $5 no deposit casino NZ bonuses by comparing their value and bonus terms with the industry standards.
We go one step further and only include in our selections the bonuses that provide something unique such as access to an exclusive game, a higher value for maximum cashout limit, or another obvious player advantage.
What NZ casinos give you $5 free play for signing up?
The sites that offer you up to $5 free play for signing up include JackpotCity Casino, Amazon Slots, Mirax, Wheelz, and Skol Casino.