Top 92 Live Dealer Casinos
Only by email
GET 100 FREE SPINS NO DEPOSIT - Only By Email
Find the right bonus for you!
Best Live Dealer Casino Sites (NZ 2023)
Our main expert Ionut Catalin Marin has picked the top-rated real money casino sites with live dealers in New Zealand based on certain key features that make them stand out. These include the number of live dealer games online, the list of live software providers and minimum deposit limits.
|Rank||Live Dealer Casino||Live Dealer Games||Best Live Casino Provider||Minimum Deposit|
|#1||Conquestador Casino||300+||Evolution Gaming||$10|
|#2||FreeSpino Casino||900+||Pragmatic Play||$20|
|#3||SkyCity Online Casino||30+||Evolution||$10|
|#4||LeoVegas Casino||180+||Authentic Gaming||$10|
|#7||Lucky Nugget Casino||250+||OnAir Entertainment||$5|
#1 Conquestador Casino – Best Overall Live Casino
With over 300 live dealer tables, multiple top providers and a payout time of only one day, Conquestador Casino is our experts’ top pick as the best live online casino in New Zealand.
Here, punters may enjoy popular games like Live Roulette, Blackjack and Baccarat hosted by professional croupiers. Moreover, its round-the-clock support makes up for any inconveniences that may appear during your sessions.
#2 FreeSpino Casino – Largest Live Game Selection
If diversity is what you’re seeking, FreeSpino Casino offers the most extensive catalogue of live dealer games out there with over 900 tables available.
NZ players can pick from traditional options, as well as unique titles like Football Studio, Crazy Time, Side Bet City, Deal or No Deal Live and Super Sic Bo. The mobile live dealer games work flawlessly as they are hosted by top providers like Evolution, Pragmatic Play and Ezugi. Moreover, the betting limits fit both low and high rollers alike!
#3 SkyCity Online Casino – Best Evolution Collection
SkyCity Online Casino has a smaller yet qualitative selection of 30+ live tables from Evolution, widely considered the best live provider in New Zealand.
Live online casino games at SkyCity include regular Blackjack, Roulette and Baccarat options, as well as exclusive VIP tables, all types of gamblers will find what they’re looking for. The minimum bet starts from as little as $0.40 per round.
#4 LeoVegas Casino – Exclusive Live Games
LeoVegas Casino is on among our recommended live dealer casinos because it provides over 180 live tables from Evolution and Authentic Gaming, along with some exclusive titles you won’t find on any other platform.
These are LeoVegas specials, carefully designed for this particular website. We consider them to be premium live games, as they are personalised to fit the casino’s theme and cover all of its members’ preferences with a realistic casino experience. Moreover, the betting limits are suitable for all player types.
#5 Wheelz Casino – Best Game Shows
Besides a wide range of traditional live games like Blackjack, Roulette and Baccarat, Wheelz Casino also offers an impressive selection of game shows, such as Funky Time, Mega Ball and Monopoly Live.
You will get to explore popular picks from Evolution, such as Dream Catcher, Crazy Time and Monopoly Live, with bet as low as $0.10. Moreover, we also discovered some unique titles like Funky Time, Vegas Ball Bonanza, Boom City and Extra Chilli Epic Spins.
#6 Spin Casino – Best Highroller Tables
With premium VIP tables from Evolution, Spin Casino is the best online live casino for high rollers seeking some serious betting. Selected tables can reach up to $10000 when it comes to the maximum bet per round.
You’ll find most of these in the Roulette and Baccarat sections. Yet, Blackjack tables also have very permissive limits. Live online games may be played with bonuses but contributions are low for casino games like video poker and blackjack. So, keep that in mind when using your promotions.
#7 Lucky Nugget – Lowest Minimum Deposit
Lucky Nugget has 50+ live dealer games on offer. What makes it a perfect live casino site for casual players is their $5 minimum deposit. Hence, inexperienced players can get the hang of live games by starting with small wagers and testing a variety of tables.
After you create your casino account, you will find top Roulette, Blackjack and Baccarat picks from Pragmatic Play and OnAir. Our experts found minimum bets as low as $0.10.
#8 JackpotCity Casino – Best Blackjack Tables
JackpotCity Casino stands out for its extensive and diverse Blackjack collection. The majority of its 130+ live casino sessions fall into the Blackjack category. Most of them are supplied by Evolution.
You may explore many live options like Power, Infinite, Lightning and Speed Blackjack, all of them streamed in HD quality. The lowest bets start from $1 and can reach up to $2000. Regular Blackjack tables are accompanied by VIP versions to suit more experienced punters.
#9 Casumo Casino – Best Roulette Tables
Avid Roulette players can explore Casumo Casino’s 340+ live dealer collection, with a focus on Roulette. Spin your way across different variations of European, American and French Roulette, with titles like Lightning, Double Ball, Speed and Spread Bet Roulette.
Besides tables from suppliers like Evolution, Pragmatic Play and Playtech, we also encountered some Casumo-exclusive sessions. While testing them we experienced high quality streaming and chatted with professional dealers.
#10 PlayOjo Casino – Best Live Casino Software Providers
PlayOjo Casino hosts one of the most diversified live casino collections, with titles from 5 industry leaders: Evolution, Pragmatic Play, Playtech, Ezugi and Authentic Gaming and more.
This diverse range allows NZ players to sample the very best live games, including branded versions based on popular TV shows and movies. So, if you don’t have a favourite live game provider, you might as well try out all of them in one place!
Top-Rated Live Casino Apps
We prepared a list of the best live casino apps for NZ players. Get a quick overview of the best new live dealer casino apps where you can play blackjack, roulette, baccarat and a range of other casino games on the go:
|Rank||Top Live Casino Apps||Best for||App Store Rating||Our Rating|
|#3||Platinum Play Casino||iOS||N/A||4/5|
How We Rate Live Dealer Casinos in New Zealand
First, we create our own player accounts on each platform to test out the most important features. After testing each casino for 6-8 hours, a casino comparison and careful analysis follow.
Our reviewers deposit $10 on each site to test and compare various live casino games. This is how our experts get to create an accurate review.
Check the steps we follow during our standard casino reviewing process, applied for live casinos:
- The number of live dealer games – classic live games as well as new ones is expected; the larger the selection, the more sessions you get to explore to discover your playing style
- Leading software providers – Evolution, Playtech, Pragmatic Play and Ezugi are amongst the names we’re looking for
- Live streaming quality – HD video and clear audio provides the authentic atmosphere we’re seeking
- Live casino bonuses – promotions that are specially tailored for live games can enhance your experience
- Payment methods – a good range of banking options and fast payouts are a plus for any live dealer casino out there
- Mobile compatibility – the ability to play on mobile devices adds to the flexibility of a live gaming experience
- Licensing and security – last but not least, we make sure you stay safe while playing, by looking out for responsible gaming tools and trusted regulatory institutions.
With these strict criteria in mind, we managed to select some of the best live casino sites in the industry. We aim for similar standards when reviewing all casinos, especially when it comes to our top gambling sites.
How to Get Started at Live Casinos?
- Enter the live casino you want to join
- Create an account by entering your personal details
- Complete the KYC process to verify your account
- Claim a bonus (optional step)
- Head to the Cashier section to fund your account
- Choose a payment method and the amount you want to deposit
- Browse through the live dealer area to find suitable tables
- Select the game you want to play and start betting
Before joining any live casino site, make sure to carefully read its terms and conditions. The same goes for the game specifications. We suggest looking for the minimum and maximum bet, provider and payout rate of a title before wagering real funds on it.
Best Live Dealer Online Casino Bonuses
The top live casinos offer several incentives that can be used on live dealer games. These can boost your gaming experience by allowing you to explore numerous tables and try out different betting strategies. Take a look at our live dealer casino bonuses, intensively tested to determine the best ones:
|Bonus||Minimum Deposit||Wagering||Claim Here|
|300% up to $3000||$20||50x||FreeSpino Casino bonuses|
|200% up to $2500||$20||35x||Dream Vegas Casino offers|
|100% up to $1000||$10||20x||LeoVegas Casino bonuses|
|100% up to $1200||$10||30x||Casumo Casino offers|
|100% up to $500||$10||35x||Wildz Casino promotions|
Besides these, there are plenty of online casino promotions that can be used to play live dealer games. Most of them don’t have any game restrictions. Yet, pay attention to the wagering contribution, as live games may not contribute 100% to this.
To get that hassle out of the way, we suggest experimenting with wager-free bonuses. Still, watch out for other conditions, such as cashout caps and betting limitations.
No Deposit Alternatives
If you’re new to gambling, our experts recommend starting out with no deposit promotions, before committing to a certain platform. This way, you can test different live dealer tables and casinos to discover your live gaming preferences. These are some of the best deposit-free offers we encountered for live casino games:
- $20 no deposit at JackpotCity Casino
- Gaming Club’s $10 no deposit offer
- $8 free funds at Casumo Casino
Be aware that the wagering contributions for live games may be reduced to even 5% or 2%!
How to Play Real Dealer Games with Bonus Funds?
- Scroll through several promotions and pick the one that suits you best
- Opt-in for the live casino bonus
- Claim the offer and log in
- Explore the casino’s live tables and select a game
- Enter the session to view your bonus balance
- Start placing your bets!
When using bonus funds to play online live games, pay attention to the maximum bet allowed. The most common betting caps our experts encountered are $5, $7 or $10 per bonus round.
How Do Live Casinos in New Zealand Work?
Online live casinos bridge the gap between land-based and virtual gambling by live-streaming table games hosted by real dealers. These sessions are streamed from high-tech studios, with high-quality HD video and audio.
Hence, NZ players may enjoy live dealer Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat and even live game shows, just like in a real casino.
The dealers host the game via multiple camera angles so you can follow every spin of the wheel or turn of the cards. With the help of the live chat feature, you can even interact with the croupier or the other players.
What is a Live Dealer Lobby?
A live dealer lobby is where you can view and access all the live games provided by a particular studio at an online casino. For example, the Evolution live lobby may showcase all of Evolution’s streamed Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat and game show titles in one place for easier access and navigation.
Best Live Dealer Online Casino Features
- Variety – casinos offer live dealer games like Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat, Poker, Sic Bo and game shows
- Bonuses – most platforms offer attractive incentives to test out their live games online
- Social interaction – chat with the dealer and other players for an interactive experience
- Convenience – you can join a live session from anywhere through your mobile device
- Higher payouts – playing at a casino that offers live games boosts your chances of larger payouts
Types of Games at Live Dealer Casinos
Casino games with live dealers come in different forms and versions. There is something out there for every taste. Here are the most popular tables our casino experts selected:
Blackjack is one of the most popular card games, played between the punter and the dealer. The aim is to get a hand value closer to 21 than the dealer, without going over.
Here are some highly sought-after live Blackjack games by Evolution:
- Infinite Blackjack
- Speed Blackjack
- Power Blackjack
- Lightning Blackjack
Roulette involves spinning a wheel with numbered pockets, and wagering on where the ball will land. Live Roulette features a real croupier spinning an actual wheel, which adds authenticity to the session.
Some of the best games to try out Roulette bonuses with include:
- Lightning Roulette
- Double Ball Roulette
- Speed Roulette
- Quantum Roulette
At Baccarat tables, gamblers bet on which hand between Player and Banker will be closer to 9. These live Baccarat titles are worth trying out:
- Speed Baccarat
- No Commission Baccarat
- Baccarat Squeeze
- Baccarat Control Squeeze
Other Live Dealer Tables
- Game Shows: Crazy Time, Mega Wheel, Dream Catcher, Monopoly Live, Deal or No Deal, Mega Ball, Sweet Bonanza Candyland
- Live Poker: Texas Hold’em, Side Bet City, Caribbean Stud Poker, Three Card Poker
Special Game Variants
- Sic Bo
- Andar Bahar
- Dragon Tiger
- Casino hold’em
Most Popular Live Dealer Casino Games Reviewed
|Live Dealer Game||Minimum Bet||Maximum Bet||Provider||Best played with|
|Lightning Roulette||$0.20||$20000||Evolution||Jackpot City reload bonuses|
|Quantum Blackjack||$5||$2000||Playtech||Platinum Play promotions|
|Speed Baccarat||$1||$20000||Pragmatic Play||Casumo welcome bonuses|
|Immersive Roulette||$1||$2000||Evolution||Wheelz offers|
|ONE Blackjack||$1||$5000||Pragmatic Play||Freespino crypto bonuses|
Lightning Roulette – Lowest Bet
With bets starting from just $0.20, Lightning Roulette makes this option accessible to all player types. This Evolution variant adds ‘Lucky Numbers’ which win payouts of up to 500x when struck by lightning.
Quantum Blackjack – Highest RTP
Playtech’s Quantum Blackjack has an RTP of 99.47%, which is one of the highest values encountered by our casino reviewers. The x3 multipliers on winning hands are also a great opportunity for higher payouts.
Speed Baccarat – Highest Maximum Bet
Speed Baccarat from Pragmatic Play hosts the largest bet per hand, we’ve seen in live dealer studios – $20000. With squeeze reveals, statistics, roadmaps and fast gameplay, it’s ideal for high rollers willing to try out their hand with significant wagers.
Live Casino Games vs. Classic Table Games
Besides the clear-cut aspect of live streaming and the presence of a real dealer, several other elements differentiate live games from regular casino tables:
- Higher RTP
- Realistic experience and social interactions
- Wider selection of live options
- Larger payouts
- Better promotions
Best Live Casino Software Providers
|Provider||Game types||Number of games||Betting range||Our Rating|
|Evolution||Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat, Poker, game shows||200+||$0.20-$20000||4.8/5|
|Pragmatic Play||Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat, game shows||150+||$0.20-$10000||4.5/5|
|Playtech||Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat, Poker, game shows||100+||$0.10-$10000||4.3/5|
|Ezugi||Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat, Poker||50+||$0.20-$5000||4/5|
|Authentic Gaming||Roulette, Blackjack||15+||$0.50-$1000||4/5|
How we rate live casino providers
- Evolution (⭐️4.8/5 ) – Best Game Selection: With 200+ titles, Evolution offers incredible variety from traditional tables to game shows like Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and Football Studio.
- Pragmatic Play (⭐️4.5/5) – Lowest Betting Limits: Ideal for casual players, Pragmatic live games accept bets as low as $0.20 across blackjack, roulette and baccarat.
- Playtech (⭐️4.3/5) – Highest RTP Games – Playtech is renowned for live dealer games with RTP exceeding 99%, giving you a great chance to win real money.
- Ezugi (⭐️4/5) – Best Option for Highrollers – Ezugi caters well to VIPs with tables accepting bets up to $3000 and dedicated areas for premium players only.
- Authentic Gaming (⭐️4/5) – Best Roulette Games – For a true casino roulette experience, Authentic Gaming uses multiple camera angles with slow-motion replays of winning numbers.
Live Dealer Sites Vs. Traditional Online Casinos
|Live dealer online casino sites||Traditional online casinos|
|Play against real human dealers||A wider selection of RNG games|
|Interactive social experience||Faster gameplay and betting|
|No random number generators||Lower minimum bets|
|Unique game variants and shows||Larger max payouts in some games|
|Often have higher RTP||Better graphics and animations|
While RNG tables remain popular, live dealer games capture the real casino atmosphere that many NZ players seek. The ability to chat with croupiers and other players adds a social element you can’t find with computerized games.
For players who enjoy the interaction and excitement of brick-and-mortar venues, live dealer casinos are the ultimate hybrid experience.
What is the Best Strategy When Playing at Live Dealer Casino?
Certain tips can help boost your chances when betting real money at live games:
- Use basic strategy guides for blackjack, baccarat and other skill-based games. This provides optimal play for each scenario.
- Manage your bankroll wisely and avoid chasing losses. Set a budget and stick to it.
- Take advantage of bonuses and promotions to maximize your funds.
- Study the different table limits and find ones that fit your style.
- For roulette and baccarat, bet on both Player and Banker to hedge risk.
- Slow down your play and watch for dealer patterns in roulette and card sequencing in blackjack.
- Have fun! The interactive social experience is a big part of live dealer’s appeal.
Follow these simple guidelines to stretch your bankroll further at the best New Zealand live casinos.
Pick the Best Live Dealer Payment Method: Visa Debit
Our experts recommend you to gamble on live casino games with VISA. Every casino we listed features this payment method, so convenience is the best reason to use it.
More so, it’s fully compatible with live casino bonuses across our recommended sites, and you can attain under 4 hour withdrawals if you have Visa Direct.
Our Top Alternatives
If you don’t have a VISA debit card, you may use e-wallets as a suitable alternative. Their main advantage is that they speed up the withdrawal time when compared to VISA:
|Payment method||Minimum Deposit||Maximum Withdrawal||Withdrawal Time||Use at|
|Neteller||$10||$10,000||Instant – 24 hours||Barz|
|Skrill||$10||$10,000||Instant – 24 hours||Trada Casino|
|Bitcoin||$1||No limit||Instant||Free Spino|
How to Choose the Best Live Dealer Casino in NZ?
- Check for a valid gambling licence – this ensures fair games and the security of funds. Offshore sites are risky.
- See which developers provide the live games – Evolution, Playtech, Pragmatic Play and Ezugi are leaders.
- Look for titles you enjoy – blackjack, roulette and baccarat or exciting game show variants.
- Ensure mobile compatibility – tables should stream smoothly to your phone or tablet.
- Check betting limits suit your budget – VIP tables have higher maximum bets.
- Compare welcome bonuses – take advantage of live dealer deposit matches and free spins.
- Read player reviews – this provides insight into payment options, cashouts and customer service.
Following the above criteria, you can find a trusted live casino with the games, bonuses and features you desire as a Kiwi gamer. Sign-up takes just minutes so you can begin real dealer action right away!
Why Trust Us?
- We focus solely on the New Zealand gambling market.
- 365 experts have over a decade of reviewing online casinos available in NZ.
- Our team understands precisely what Kiwi players value when choosing a live casino.
- Before recommending sites, we always verify licensing, game providers, bonuses and banking methods specifically for NZ residents.
- As mentioned in our editorial policy, we double-check every piece of review content about live dealer online casinos before making our final listing.
For completely impartial advice, you can always find a helping hand from our expert, Ionut Catalin Marin. Check our independent live casino reviews and expert payment method guides!
Onlinecasinos365′ Verdict on Live Dealer Casinos
Thanks to amazing advances in live streaming coupled with intuitive game features, playing at live dealer casinos provides the ultimate online gambling experience for New Zealanders.
The ability to not only see and hear real croupiers in action but also interact with them and other players in real-time captures the buzz and social dynamics of being in an actual casino – yet all from the comfort of your own home.
Add to this the ability to access live tables 24/7 on any device and claim generous welcome bonuses, and it’s clear why live casinos are booming in popularity across the country.
While RNG casino classics still have their place, we highly recommend Kiwi players try the thrill of live dealer gaming for a new level of entertainment. Select any of our top-rated brands for the hottest live-action around!
- An authentic real casino experience
- Live HD streaming with interactive features
- Huge variety of table games and formats
- Chance to implement skill and strategy
- Communicate with dealers and players
- Bonuses and promotions for live games
- More limited game selection than in online casinos
- Often higher minimum bets than virtual games
- Less ability to multi-table
- Can only play when live tables open
What is a live dealer casino?
A live dealer casino streams table games like roulette, blackjack and baccarat in real-time with human croupiers hosting the action via HD video links. Players can interact with dealers and other players via on-screen buttons for an authentic experience.
What games can I play at a live casino?
The most popular live dealer games are roulette, blackjack and baccarat. Many sites also offer innovative game show formats like Monopoly Live, Deal or No Deal and Crazy Time. Texas Hold'em played in online casinos is rare, but still possible.
Which are the most popular live casino games in New Zealand?
Kiwis love live dealer roulette, blackjack, baccarat and poker the most. Evolution game shows like Lightning Roulette are also hugely popular for their exciting twists and special bet multipliers.
Are live dealer games for real money only?
The vast majority of live casinos only offer real money play. However, some do allow free play with a funded account to let you test games risk-free.
How do live dealer casinos work?
Through live video streams, online players can see and interact with real dealers based in purpose-built studios. Game results are determined in real-time just like at a land casino.
Are live casino games actually live?
The top live casinos stream games in real-time with human dealers, so you are playing live against others for genuine outcomes. Games are not computer generated.
Are live casinos safe?
When playing at a licensed and regulated live dealer site, your funds and personal data are secure. Reputable casinos use SSL encryption and independent testing.
Can I play live casino games 24/7?
Many top live casinos are open 24 hours a day, offering roulette, blackjack, baccarat and more around the clock. Game availability depends on demand.
Can I play live casino games for free?
Some sites offer demo versions of live games using play money. However, most live dealer play is for real money - free spins are sometimes offered upon sign-up.
Can I claim a live casino bonus after I’ve signed up?
Most NZ live casino sites offer reload bonuses, cashback, and other promos you can claim even after registering. However, the welcome bonus is only available on your first deposit.